Fujitsu Field Tech Training
Tues, Febrary 28, 2023 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Wales Darby New Jersey Training Room - 5B Powder Horn Drive, Warren, NJ 07059
This is a hands-on, live-fire class and attendees are encouraged to bring their tools. Technicians will rotate between 5 stations where they will learn how to:
- Program a live fire Fujitsu multi-positional air handler
- MPAH (rotation position) installation
- Root cause troubleshooting with meter on 2 multi-zone outdoor units
- Live communication testing with a 115v Fujitsu system
- Circuit board testing with meters
In addition to hands-on training, this class will also include a new product review. Troubleshooting resources will be provided, along with a detailed installation review.
This class is organized by Wales Darby with product provided by Fujitsu.
TO REGISTER, EMAIL JIM DEPALMA: