Fujitsu Field Tech Training
This is a hands-on, live-fire class and attendees are encouraged to bring their tools*. Technicians will rotate between 5 stations where they will learn how to:
- Program a live-fire Fujitsu Multi-Positional Air Handler
- MPAH (rotation position) installation
- Root cause troubleshooting with meter on 2 multi-zone outdoor units
- Live communication testing with a 115v Fujitsu system
- Circuit board testing with meters
In addition to hands-on training, this class will also include a new product review. Troubleshooting resources will be provided, along with a detailed installation review.
*Bring your meter to class
This class is organized by Wales Darby with product provided by Fujitsu.
Wales Darby Trainer: John Resso - Manager, Contractor Services Group