Wales-Darby is a leading Manufacturer’s Representative in the HVAC and Plumbing industry serving the greater New York / New Jersey / Philadelphia areas. Our continued growth and success over the past 49 years has been due to our commitment to excellence - both in the manufacturers that we represent and in the talent that we hire.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join the Account Support team based in our Islandia, NY location. This group is an essential part of our overall business - providing customers with information about the products represented by Wales-Darby; handling and resolving customer issues; acquiring tasks and small projects from the Director of Account Support
In-person position - Islandia, NY
Qualified candidates will contribute by:
- Maintain and grow assigned accounts throughout territory.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and complete conversion. Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Be knowledgeable of the company’s residential plumbing, heating and HVAC products.
- Attend local industry events and tradeshows.
- Regularly report to the VP of Distribution Sales on account activity and provide feedback for go-to-market strategy.
Benefits & Compensation
This position is in office, full time, Monday-Friday / 8am-5pm. Wales-Darby offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, health benefits, 401(k), paid holidays, paid vacation / sick time.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume including work experience, education background and salary expectations.
Salary range: $60,000 - $70,000 / per year
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills and proficiencies:
- Pleasant telephone manner and ability to handle high call volume during peak seasons
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to compose professional business correspondence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Microsoft Excel knowledge is a plus (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to self-start
- Ability to work as part of a team geared toward achieving a common goal
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Communicate clearly in English - verbally and in writing
- Sit for extended periods of time
- View computer monitor for extended periods of time
Education, Experience & Licensing Requirements
We prefer a candidate with at least a High School education or equivalent.
5 years of customer service experience required.
"*" indicates required fields
Please Fax or Email Us: